The project concerns the Elaboration of a GHG Emmissions Assessment of the client’s facilities at Flisvos Marina. The energy footprint for 2016 will be assessed.
Description of Provided ServicesThe services provided by the company include the following:
- Interview – Discussion with persons responsible – staff employed by the client on emission issues relevant to the calculation of the client’s energy footprint (mainly CO2).
- Inspections of the Customer's facilities, update of existing visual material
- Application of an established methodology based on the principles of the International Standard for the Emission of Gases ISO 14064: 2006, for the estimation of the Client's energy footprint and recording of the results.
- Proposal for measures to improve the Flisvos Marina Energy Footprint
- Elaboration of a report to inform the client about the findings of the assessment.